To donate online, click here.
We’re getting ready to start some much-needed work on the apartments and we need $14,000 for painting throughout and many repairs. Help us reach our goal by donating. And ask a friend to donate, too.
- You may be wondering why in the world we need $14,000. Here are the nuts and bolts.
- We’re working with a company that we’ve worked with in the past. They always do quality work and we’re grateful. Plus, we know they’ll be able to complete the work before our residents move in. That’s of utmost importance!
- Still have questions? Don’t hesitate to ask.
Here are some FUN ways you can help us raise funds.
1. Try a “Give-It-Up” Fundraiser
A “Give-It-Up” fundraiser is a free fundraiser that can be between you and a close friend, or it can be expanded to include your family members and other acquaintances. Participants agree to give up an indulgence for a certain amount of time and put the money toward a cause. In this case, the cause is Advent House Repairs.
This indulgence can be something as simple as a daily latte, a weekly trip to the movies, or a fast food visit.
Instead of spending money on these expenses, you put the funds in a jar or a savings account. Over the course of even a few weeks, you can save quite a bit of money!
Deadline: August 15
2. Choose a Giving Day
Be inspired by the lives and legacies of others. Allow a moment in history to fuel your desire to make history. Pick a day, any day, and give. $10, $20, $50…any amount makes a positive difference.
3. Buy a ticket to enter our August fundraising raffle. (More details coming soon!)