There are THREE ways for you to donate:
- OTHER RESOURCES
And as some would say, time is money. So feel free to choose.
We’re grateful to receive either one!
1. Ways to give of your time:
- We’re currently in need of both a Safety Officer and a Maintenance Officer. Prior experience in either area is not required. Rather, a willingness to help and timely attention to the ministry’s needs are key. Basic expectations for the Safety Officer
- Serving on our board (we meet monthly)
- Running our semesterly fire drills
- Running annual tornado drills
- Being part of the team that works through the Safety Plan each year; submitting Safety Plan to Georgia-Cumberland Conference.
2.a This link will take you to an online giving page.
100% of the money you give through this method will go directly to our ministry, specifically upgrades to the facility.
- Simply create a login (you won’t be spammed at all).
- Then find the line that says “Advent House” and insert your desired amount.
2.b Have you considered starting a monthly giving plan?
If that’s something you’d like to commit to, send an email to Michaela (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she’ll provide you with some suggestions for how to give monthly in a way that fits your time table and preferred giving method. Some options include:
- Setting up an auto-pay via your bank’s online bill pay system
- Creating a reminder system each month that works with your schedule
- Volunteering once a month to help Advent House with particular needs (programming, physical house needs, etc)
2.c Write out checks to Advent House and mail them to:
PO BOX 3067
KNOXVILLE, TN 37927
3. Here are some tangible items we currently need:
for sharing your gifts with us!